Tuesday, November 12, 2013

On Picking a Diaper Bag...

When my wife Lauren and I found out were having a baby we entered into an horrible compitition. Not the most common competition of who would love our child the most, or who would be the better parent, or who would be better with the baby. That was 2010 and now it's now 2013. The most memorable argument to me was about picking a diaper bag. That is an argument that will probably endure until our boys aren't in need of one. Let me take you back to the beginning ... Lauren picked a smaller dainty diaperbag and I bought a larger diaper bag that would be for me when I took out our son. That bag which I chose ended up being Lauren's bag. I then ordered Lauren a stylish diaper bag that would fit her needs and ordered for myself a fisher price messenger bag. This bag would be my biggest pick in the diaper bag wars between Lauren & I. That's when it happened... This would become our bag that we would use as a family. Our diaper bag... Not the diaper bag that I picked that wasn't the one she hadn't picked... This would be the diaper bag that would unite us as a family! Nathaniel was born in 2011 and Mark2 was born in 2012... We still use that same fisher price messenger bag to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment