Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thankgiving from the Jimenez Family at My Family Did What...

It's very easy to take for granted what Thanksgiving is all about. It's not just about the turkey or all the other great food that you may be eating today. Take a moment and look around the table and look at the people that you are enjoying it with, your family. Take a moment to reflect on those family members that you have and also the ones that are no longer here. Be thankful for having them and having had them, no matter your differences...because life goes by too fast. That being said, I would now like to write about just a few of the things that I am thankful for. 
Although he passed and I'll miss him, I am thankful that my father is in a better place.
I am thankful for meeting my beautiful wife Lauren.
I am thankful for our two wonderful boys.
I am thankful for her and my siblings.
I am thankful for our parents. 
I am thankful for being given the opportunity to spend these last few months at home with my family. This time with have been amazing and for that I am the most thankful.
I truly hope that each and everyone of you has a Happy Thanksgiving. #Thanksgiving #MyFamilyDidWhat 

No comments:

Post a Comment