Friday, November 8, 2013

Adventures In Potty Training- Part 2

So it's been about 9 days since my last monologue on potty training Nathaniel. I've tried to be as encouraging as possible to Nathaniel but it really hasn't gotten much better. There has been a few incidents to say the least... Ripping of his diaper and flinging a poop filled diaper at his younger brother (pleas don't laugh because the poop splatter was horrible) ... Deciding to lift his leg and pee all over the railings in the hallway... Pooping in our kitchen and when we ran him to the potty he ran off and pooped into the the entrance to our bedroom... Baptizing our coffee table with pee... And today peeing all over the couch and as I preceded to clean the couch, our poor dog got a golden shower as well. You think that could be the worst... He pee'd our mattress, smh! So I'm reaching out to all you parents out there. Any advise to share? Please leave a comment and help me... Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment