Friday, November 14, 2014

Review - Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap

In this post I will be reviewing Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap by Crayola. My son Nathaniel and I found purchased two tubes of Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap from Target. It can be purchased for the very affordable price of one dollar per tube.

We all know that the only proper way to use fingerpaint is to just get your fingers dirty... and everything else in the process. Followed by the inevitable bath for your childand just your child, if you're lucky. I want to just say that Crayola is genius! Crayola took all fun, mess and cleaning involved in fingerpainting and contained it to the bathtub. Bravo Crayola!
 .
I found Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap to have the same consistency as most other fingerpaints available on the market. The boys definitely enjoyed painting with them onto themselves and anything else within reach.
 
Now I realize that Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap would be easy to clean up immediately, so I didn't. I waited more than forty-five minutes to clean up the bath and surrounding areas. I found cleaning Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap be extremely easy. I did find it to harder to clean out of our grout which is unsealed. Crayola does warn that this product may stain porous unsealed surfaces such as grout. I found that applying a small amount of effort and a brush proved enough to solve this problem.
Conclusion
Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap created a fun filled bath with little to no mess. Cleanup was simple. This was extremely affordable and can be found at your local Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment