Saturday, November 9, 2013

Announcing a change to how we list our "App Of The Week" pick...

So let me just explained that we will be renaming our "Kid Approved App of Of The Week" post accordingly. Please Welcome The "Bobbler Approved App Of The Week" & "Toddler Approved App Of The Week"... They will now directly reflect which one of my kids likes the app. For my youngest Mark, it will be named "APP OF THE WEEK- BOBBLER APPROVED" and for the Apps from my oldest Nathaniel, it will be named "APP OF THE WEEK- TODDLER APPROVED". For those who aren't sure what a bobbler is... I will explain. I really thought that toddler was too generalizing and downplaying for that phenomenal year between 1 and 2 years old. For them it must be seem condescending to generalize such an important phase in their life. So I decided to created a new category between baby and toddler, so I thought that I could name that phase "bobbler". That akwerd year between baby and toddler, hence "bobbler". Hopefully this helps catorigize our app picks better. Please keep reading our app picks.


No comments:

Post a Comment