Saturday, September 21, 2013

Oh NO, They're made of people!

So my son Nathaniel loves Vienna sausages. They're up there when it comes to his snack selection. This isn't a big deal but what he calls them is kind of disturbing. He calls them people... Yes, he calls them people. Some might say that I'm a bad dad for letting him think that Vienna sausages are people. Well the truth is that I did try to correct him several times. I even tried to teach him the Spanish name for sausage, which is salchicha. The name salchicha is a fun word to say and it evens sounds silly. I hate to admit but I'm repeating the name salchicha to myself several times as I'm writing this. Who wouldn't want to call it that? I'll tell you who...Nathaniel, that's who. So I tell myself to just let him call them people. It's not like he really thinks that Vienna sausages are made of people... Or does he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment