Saturday, September 21, 2013

Gonna need lots of coffee....

So Nathaniel was really tired so I let him take a nap around 5pm last night. Around 8 I was concerned that he wasn't waking up and it would wake up in the middle of the night. Lauren convinced me to let him. She was sure that he would sleep through the night, I wasn't. 10pm came around and guess who comes strolling out of the bedroom and ready to play. Yep you guess it, Nathaniel did. Lauren took the baby to bed and left Nathaniel with me. I tried to get Nathaniel to go back to bed but I was in for a long night. Finally I succeeded in getting him  to go to sleep. Victory! Or so I thought, I realized then that he had won for it was now almost 5am. So now it's Saturday morning. I was awakened with a invite to a birthday party. A children's party, which would also be this afternoon. Im going to needs lots of coffee. CafĂ© Bustello your going to be wind beneath my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment